Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preschool Program

On Monday Skyli had a Preschool program with all the kids in her preschool. It was so funny! The kids were so cute and had a BLAST playing with each other! They each had a part to say. I got Sky saying her part on video, but you can't hear her say it at all. Then they sang Jingle Bells and Away in a Manger. Sky did such a good job! She just loves all of the kids in her class!


Haha I love Sky's face in this picture! Grayson (the kid sitting next to her on his moms lap) didn't want to sing or listen to everyone singing. It was funny! These kids are the ones in Sky's class. The rest are in different classes.


Sky's sitting by one of her favorite preschool friends Analee. I love both of their faces in this picture!


"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."






I tried to get all the letters. It was too cute and funny how they were never all showing at the same time. :)








This video is of Skyli saying her part. She says, "R is for red and green. Colors that represent the season."

This video is of away in a manger. Sky doesn't know all of the words, but she's trying so hard to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment