We had our family pictures taken today. I loved the look of all the snow on the ground. It looks beautiful outside right now! I asked one of our friends to come take our pictures for us and she did an awesome job!! I love them all! Here are some of my favorite. Now I need to decide which one to print off for our new family picture. Which one do you think is the best because I'm going to need some help choosing? I haven't edited these yet so keep that in mind. I'll try to get some edited and post some more later. Thanks Tabitha for your time taking our pictures today! You are awesome!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Family Pictures
We had our family pictures taken today. I loved the look of all the snow on the ground. It looks beautiful outside right now! I asked one of our friends to come take our pictures for us and she did an awesome job!! I love them all! Here are some of my favorite. Now I need to decide which one to print off for our new family picture. Which one do you think is the best because I'm going to need some help choosing? I haven't edited these yet so keep that in mind. I'll try to get some edited and post some more later. Thanks Tabitha for your time taking our pictures today! You are awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan! These are SO cute! I love LOVE love the first and last photos that you posted. SO adorable! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete