I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas! I know we sure did! I love this time of year to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior! I am so thankful for Him and all that He did for mankind! What a remarkable man! I am also thankful for my wonderful husband! I'm so glad that he got to be home with us this year instead of halfway across the world sleeping in the dirt. I love him so much! He is one of my greatest blessings and I'm so lucky to have him! I am also thankful for Skyli! She brings such a joy into our home! I love how she made Christmas come back to life! She brought the Christmas magic back into our home! I am also thankful for such wonderful family and friends! You guys are the things that make our life so wonderful! Here's a look at what our day was like!
Santa Clause SPOILED Skyli! She must have been a very very good girl this year! Look at all those presents!
Here are the cookies, carrots, milk and water that Skyli left for Santa and his reindeer. He ate the cookie and the reindeer ate the carrots and they drank their drinks. Santa even left Skyli a note. :)
I love this! Skyli had just woke up and was coming downstairs to see if Santa has come yet. When we put together her 4 wheeler we didn't know that the battery had to charge for 18 hours so it was charging and it didn't work that morning. Santa left her a card explaining it to her though. (That's what Zach is reading to her at the end)
This is the present she has been asking for, a Rapunzel barbie.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Anderson for the bike helmet.....
a really big thank you for the bicycle horn that she kept honking and honking and honking and honking and honking and honking and honking! It was so loud that she would put one hand over her ear while she honked the horn. This will come in handy when the single students next door keep us up all night again.....revenge is sweet!
This is a tradition that has been around for a long time in Zach's family so we decided to carry it on over onto our family. After everyone opened their presents we pile up the wrapping paper on top of someone then they bust out of it. Sky loved doing it!
This was one of the favorites for Sky. It's a tunnel that leads into a small tent. She also loved the dress up trunk from Grandma Rasmussen. (Thanks mom!) She switched dress up outfits every 15 minutes.
Look how cute she is!
We got invited to our friends house today to hang out with them. We had such a blast with them! Thanks Lambeths! Skyli didn't get to ride her 4 wheeler until late tonight because of the battery. It was snowing outside but we had to let her drive it around for awhile. She is learning how to drive, but hasn't quite learned yet.
She was so happy and had so much fun on her little quad! I hope tomorrow she gets to ride it more, but it's supposed to snow a lot. We're under a winter weather advisory warning here. We're supposed to get 2-3" of snow. They have even canceled church tomorrow. :) Anyway, hope you've all had a great Christmas!
wierd things...Kenedi got that same dress up trunk from Michele, and she got a rapunzel doll, and we almost got her the tunnel tent thing!! Good taste girl!!
ReplyDeleteOh I just miss Sky so much. I love her reaction to her new bike! She is so sweet, she's all saying thank you thank you, and you can tell she really means it. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Love to all!
ReplyDelete