Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Adventures in Washington DC Part 2


This is what we saw when we came out of the museum. It looked gorgeous! I know you can't really tell from the picture because I had to take it from my phone and I had to hurry because we had cross the street, but it was really pretty. I promise! :)



This, my friends, is the National Christmas Tree! Awesome isn't it? It was so bright! There was a couple of villages and trains around the bottom of it. It is really tall! Oh and the white building on the left side of the picture is the White House.

Us infront of the tree. You can't really see us because, once again, these pictures were taken from my phone, not my camera.
Each state had a decorated Christmas tree. This one is Utah's.


This one is Virginia's.



They had a little wooden house where Mrs. Clause and Santa Clause were. This is Sky with Mrs. Clause. She was more afraid of her than of Santa. They took a picture of Sky with Santa for free, but I need to get on the website and find it.
Well, that wraps up our trip to DC. After Santa Clause we came home. It was such a fun day! I enjoyed spending the day with my 2 favorite people! I love my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment