On Wednesday we had to make a trip to Roanoke which is about 45 minutes away so we took Skyli to see Santa at the mall. She LOVES Santa! She talked his ear off and didn't want to leave his lap. She showed him her Belle doll, told him how old she is, asked about the reindeer, and tons of other stuff. I was a bit upset though because they wouldn't let me in the fence to take pictures. They said I had to stay out because a photography company was charging to take pictures. The cheapest was $20 for 2 5x7's. Are they serious?! What a rip off!!! That was lame! Skyli enjoyed her Santa Clause though! Oh, funny Skyli story, when we were walking into the mall, Skyli said, "I'm going to go see Santa Clause! Santa Clause is BIG! He's going to bring me lots and lots of presents! He's gonna need a GREAT BIG truck to bring all of my presents!" I told her, "Santa doesn't have a truck. He has a sleigh that's pulled by reindeer." Sky said, "Oooohhhhh. I want to see the reindeer! I want to see Rudolph!" haha She's too funny! She's super excited for Christmas and so are we! 2 more days! Can't wait!! Here are all of the pictures I took of Skyli and Santa.
"My name is Skyli. I want a barbie and a bear."
"I'm 3!"
"This is my Belle. I'm a Princess! Where's your reindeer? How are you reindeer? Where's Rudolph?"
They had a train that went around Santa and of course, Skyli HAD to ride it. I love having her as my daughter! She is so much fun! She is such a sweetheart! I love my little girl! I also love that she asks to see Santa everyday now.
No comments:
Post a Comment