Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Showering the Baby!

Last night I had such a wonderful baby shower thrown for me! It was so much fun! Thank you so much Brandy and Rachel for throwing it! 

My cute friend Angela. She always looks gorgeous! 

 Anika, Cami, and Rebecca. Such awesome girls!

 We played pin the football on the target. I actually won along with 2 other girls! It was a fun game! Oh and don't mind the huge belly! I'm bigger with this kid than I was with Skyli. I hope he's not a huge baby!

 Awwww! Cute! Are babies really this small?! It's been awhile since I've had one!

Debbie, Angela, and Alicia. I love these girls!  

Football blanket! Zach loved this, and so did I! The blanket is actually shaped like a football!

I really appreciate all the gifts I got! We now have some boy stuff. I am so blessed to have made such amazing friends here! I'm sad that we are leaving! I wish I could just pack you all up and take you with me! Thank you so much Rachel and Brandy for throwing me this wonderful shower! You guys are so amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment