Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fall and Halloween

The other day I found a ton of pictures on Zach's phone that I had taken so here they are!


This is as we set off trick or treating. The houses on the next block were all decorated and everyone was on their porch handing out candy. It was a lot of fun. Also, the First Brethren Church had a free Halloween Carnival on that same street. It was a lot of fun! Sky got a ton of candy!




One morning we woke up pretty early and it was fairly warm outside so we went for a walk/bike ride around the high school track. There was a beautiful sunrise that I couldn't help taking pictures of. Skyli had her first bike crash that morning too.


We were at our friends house when Sky went across the porch to visit another one of our friends. She came back like this. It was HILARIOUS!!

Well, that's then end of my random pictures! But not to worry, there will be a few other posts including Sky's birthday party and the Christmas light parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment