I'm so proud and thankful that we had the chance to be a part of the Marine Corps. I have met some of the most amazing people ever! I'm so thankful for my Marine wifeys. I think about you all often and hope you are all doing well. I love those ladies so much!
The Marine wives! These ladies are truly amazing! I love all of them so much! I don't know what I would have done during the deployments without them.
These pictures were taken the day our men came home from Afghanistan so we were all a bit giddy. lol
Jessica was one of the reasons that I made it through this deployment. She was always there for me. She is an amazing momma and friend!
I wish I would have been able to get a picture with all the amazing wives, but I didn't. I know, I'm sad about that too! But they all taught me so much. There's Jacqueline who was always so much fun to hang out with! She was always smiling and happy! Michelle who helped me spruce up my wardrobe. :) She was always there to laugh and joke around with me. Laura was so far away during this last deployment, but she is still amazing and one of my best friends ever! There are so many more amazing wives out there! You are all truly amazing and I look up to you all! Thank you for being there for me!
While Zach was in Afghanistan there were 2 Marines in his unit who paid the ultimate price. I'm so thankful for them! They will always be heroes to me! I will never forget them! I am so thankful for their wonderful families! They are truly amazing and wonderful people!
Lance Corporal Carlos Aragon KIA March 1, 2010 Afghanistan
Lance Corporal Nigle Olsen KIA March 4 Afghanistan
I'm so thankful for the Marine Corps and for all that they do for us! They are all amazing! I wish we could have been closer to our Marine family yesterday, but you were all in my thoughts. Happy Birthday Devil Dogs! OOHRAH and SEMPER FI!!


No comments:
Post a Comment