Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sky's Birthday Party!

I know I'm a bit behind on posting. I took these pictures from Zach's phone and they are a pain to download to the computer. Lesson learned, use my camera no matter how cool Zach's phone is! :) 




The Rapunzel birthday cake that I made for Sky. It got really hot in our house so the rice krispies kept sliding down. 


If you notice, the chips and stuff are in small frying pans that we found at the dollar store. I was so excited to use them for her party! I got the idea from the movie when Rapunzel hits Flynn with the frying pan, in case you were confused. :) 





Her little friend Annakate eating cake. She's so cute!

Present time!  

Thank you everyone who brought presents! 

Zach decided to try on one of her presents on. Isn't he pretty? :) 

As party favors we gave out blonde hair extensions and purple skirts to the girls and breastplates and swords to the boys. There was a huge battle between Zach and all of the kids. After everyone left the battle continued between Zach and Skyli. 


Thank you everyone who came to Sky's party! I truly believe that I have been blessed with the most amazing girl on the planet! She is such a good girl! She loves everyone and is almost always happy. She smiles so easily. I love that about her! She truly is a gift to our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment