It's been awhile since I've posted! We have been so so so busy with the move and everything! I don't have time to post about everything, but I will update some more when I have some time. We have been in Utah for about 3 weeks now. Man does time fly! I started working at Archiver's (a scrapbook store in the University mall) since we first got here. I love it and am so thankful for a job right now! We found an apartment in Orem about a week ago so we have been moving and working. Zach started working a temp job on Monday. He has been working overtime since Tuesday so he works 7-5:30 everyday except Sunday. He is still on the look out for the right job so if ANYONE knows of ANYTHING please let us know. We would be very thankful! We have both been working a lot!
Skyli has had a bit of a rough time adjusting this time. She had a hard time sleeping at first. She then got a really bad cold. It was so bad that her eyes got super red and goopy all over. The doctor said that mucus was coming out of her eyes. Gross, I know! Poor little girl! She is all better now, thank heavens! She has been a lot better this week. She has been sleeping better and has been a lot happier. She is always amazing me with all the things she can do and knows. She is amazing! I love her!
Baby boy is growing. I am 34 weeks on Sunday. At my 20 week ultrasound they said that he might have kidney reflux. Which if he did it could go away all by itself, or if it didn't go away after he was born that he would have to have surgery. I went back to the doctor 2 weeks before we left for another ultrasound to see if it had gone away or gotten worse. The doctor who did it was in such a hurry and wouldn't answer any of my questions directly. Zach and I left feeling very discouraged about everything. I had to go back the Friday before we left for just a check up. I asked the doctor if he could give me a more clear answer to what was going on with our baby. He looked at my chart and looked at the pictures she had taken at the ultrasound and said he didn't know what was going on. The pictures she took were useless. She had only taken one of his kidneys and it was from a bad angle so he couldn't see anything. He was very upset with the other doctor and asked if I had time to stick around until he could work me in for an ultrasound. I stuck around and he checked everything over again. He said that the kidneys were normal and just fine. He said that she should have been able to tell at the last ultrasound. We feel so much better about everything! I found a great doctor out here who has been awesome (thanks Ashton)! Right before we moved baby boy kicked my ribs really hard. I heard a pop then slowly my skin and everything started going numb. Every time he kicks there after that it feels like he kicks a giant bruise. I asked my new doctor about it and she said that he kicked me so hard that he separated my muscles and damaged my nerves. She said it will go away after delivery, but it could get worse until then if he keeps kicking it. This kid moves a ton so he keeps kicking it and the numbness keeps spreading. I really do love being pregnant and I love this little boy so much! I'm so excited to meet him. I don't know if he'll ever have a name though. Zach and I can't seem to agree on one. Oh well, for now baby boy will have to do!
Pictures of Christmas, our move, and our new apartment are soon to come!
I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete