I hope you all had a very uplifting conference weekend. I know I sure did! I love being able to listen to the prophet and apostles speak! It truly is one of the great blessings given to us by our Heavenly Father! I, for one, am proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I strongly believe that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and has been called to lead this church. I will follow and be faithful to him and the Lord! Oh, and way to go Pres. Packer! Way to lay down the law! I love him!
Today we decided to go on a nature walk and gather acorns for some of my decorating ideas before conference started (on the east coast it starts at noon, weird). There's a trail right behind our house that goes from our house to the football field so we went for a walk. Here are a few pics of what we saw and did. I don't have time to post them all, but I'll post more tomorrow. I hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment