Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boxerwood


I looked through my pictures of our nature walk on Sunday and I pretty muched posted all of the good ones so we're just going to move on. I am trying to work on my photography skills so today the camera came with us to Boxerwood park for our playgroup. It was such a fun park! The parks here are so much better than the ones in Utah! I hate to say it, but Utah needs to step it up a notch! ;) Boxerwood park is a nature park, meaning everything inside of is is made out of nature.








Right outside of this kitchen was a tub filled with mud, and a water pump. This kitchen was made for cooking with mud. We didn't have a change of clothes for Grayson, so we didn't get to play with the mud......darn! ;)





Gray set the table and made dinner for Sky.....awwww!








This is supposed to resemble an eagles nest. It was filled with acorns.




What a cute little eagle!





The stairs to the nest. Behind is a big chalk wall thing which had a music section that was made up of a metal trash can and tin things.


haha....we found this at the park.

Grayson.....isn't he super cute!


Sky has been doing this with her lips lately when she is concentrating really hard on something. She was on a mission here to get some rocks to fill up her kettle.









The wading pool. This was the favorite of the day.





This is a bird house built for kids.






BAHAHAHAH!!! I love this picture! Such big eyes and nose for such a small face. hahahaha!












Welp, that was our day at the park. The kids and I had a blast hanging out, and playing, with some moms and kids we met a couple of weeks ago. Virginia is beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment