Friday, September 3, 2010

My Little Ballerina


Today was Skyli's first ballet class. She was so cute and had so much fun! Last night I made her the crown and wand as a surprise for today. She looked so cute with her ballerina stuff on! I can't believe my little girl is getting so big! She is so wonderful! I am so proud of her! I just can't get over how cute she looked in her ballerina outfit with her crown and wand!



















So excited to be a ballerina!











Skyli loved her ballet class! She had so much fun warming up and dancing with the other girls!









She learned a couple of beginning steps today. Her ballet teach is so cute She is pregnant and due in December. She was so patient with the girls!


I loved watching her learn the steps! She did a great job and looked so cute!


1 comment:

  1. So precious. She really is growing up. There are pitures of her that make her look like her Grandma Anderson and her cousins. It's fun to see her grow up and find out what she's going to look like. So cute! Ballet was one of my funnest memories as a kid. I hope she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete