Yesterday sucked so Skyli and I went shopping. I found such a cute outfit for Sky, which she wore today. We played outside most of the day today and then had a girls night. We watched Land Before Time, painted our nails, and ate oreo's and milk. We had such a fun day! It's days like these that I absolutely LOVE being a mom! I just wish Zach was here to see her growing. She's doing so many new things everyday. I'm so sad that he's missing it! I am so proud of him and even though I miss him more than I can describe, I know that this deployment was supposed to happen. I've learned so much! With that being said, I can't wait until it's over! I love my Zach! Please continue to pray for our Marines! Zach is going out on a long mission and can use the prayers! Also, please remember to pray for the families of the fallen Marines, LCpl Carlos Aragon and LCpl Nigel Olsen. Thanks for all your support!
Adorable! One thing about her sunglasses...I was recently told that childrens sunglasses usually do not protect against UV rays, which damages their eyes more because when they are shaded the iris opens up more to let in more of the harmful rays. Make sure that they have a UV sticker on them when you buy them, or that the tag says they are.
ReplyDelete7 ish weeks left! We have come so far, I can't believe it's almost over :) :) Have fun with your girly.
Skyli makes me so excited to be a mom. I know it won't be easy, but it's so clearly worth it.
ReplyDelete