Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter






Saturday Night




I know that Easter was awhile ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures. We had a fun Easter, but missed Zach! It was kind of exciting to know that it was the last holiday without him. We colored Easter eggs on Saturday afternoon and the Easter bunny hid them and her easter basket on Sunday morning. She had such a blast finding everything. We also talked about Jesus and why we celebrate Easter. I know that Jesus lives and died for all of us. I am so grateful for His sacrifice and love. Because of Him I can return to live with my Heavenly Father again. Here are my favorite pictures of Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Her hair is so long and she's just growing so fast. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your new blog! I'd been wondering what happened to you! Skyli is getting so big! We'll have to get together again sometime and let the little girlies play!

    I have to say, I'm so proud of you and Zach. He made an honorable and difficult decision to enter the military long before you ever met. It hasn't been easy for him and I am proud to know him and see his service.

    But you, Megan. You were not a part of that decision. You chose Zach...all of him...and have shown yourself to truly be his perfect, eternal companion. Your sacrifice, your service, as his wife and the mother of his sweet daughter, is so incredible. I'm amazed by you. You are so strong. You are so faithful. I am so PROUD that you are a part of our family. We all need someone to look up to sometimes...and you are one of MY heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Hilary! That means a lot to me! He is so worth every second of the deployments! He is such an amazing man and I feel so lucky to have him. I love all of his family too! You're all an added bonus that came with him. :)

    ReplyDelete