On Saturday I attended the funeral service for Lance Corporal Nigel Olsen. It was a beautiful service! I was so touched by the boy scouts and the members of the community that lined the streets and saluted. They were so amazing! It made me feel like there are people out there that still support our troops. I was so thankful for them! I was also touched by the service from the Patriot Riders. They are so amazing! They are wonderful people! They lined the sidewalk with flags and saluted everyone that walked in. They also gave each one of Nigel's nieces and nephews a Marine bear. I thought it was so cute!
I was really comforted by the Olsen family. All of Nigels brothers and sisters, and his mother spoke. They were so filled with faith and understanding of God's plan for us. I felt peace and comfort from their faith.
Zach said that Nigel was a quiet Marine. He said he was a really great guy. Nigel will be missed by his brothers in arms. He gave his life for his country. He was a true hero!
Everytime I see an American flag I will always remember Lance Corporal Carlos Aragon and Lance Corporal Nigel Olsen. I will remember the ultimate sacrifice given by so many so that I can be free. I will think about my amazing husband and his love for this country. I love seeing the flag flying high. It often brings tears to my eyes. I love this contry! I can't fully express my gratitude to all of those men and women who have given their lives for me. There are not enough words for me to fully express my gratitude to all of those men and women who have fought and who are currently fighting. I pray for them day and night. I ask that you do the same. It doesn't matter if you agree that we should be at war or not, please pray for those brave enough to fight for what they believe in.
Everytime I see an American flag I will always remember Lance Corporal Carlos Aragon and Lance Corporal Nigel Olsen. I will remember the ultimate sacrifice given by so many so that I can be free. I will think about my amazing husband and his love for this country. I love seeing the flag flying high. It often brings tears to my eyes. I love this contry! I can't fully express my gratitude to all of those men and women who have given their lives for me. There are not enough words for me to fully express my gratitude to all of those men and women who have fought and who are currently fighting. I pray for them day and night. I ask that you do the same. It doesn't matter if you agree that we should be at war or not, please pray for those brave enough to fight for what they believe in.
Please continue to pray for the Olsen and Aragon families, and for Charlie Company. They need your prayers. Rest in peace LCpl Aragon and LCpl Olsen. You are heros!http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-funeral-held-for-utah-marine-nigel-olsen,0,3745211.story
No comments:
Post a Comment