Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Polar Express





Tonight Skyli and I took a ride to the North Pole on the Polar Express. It was a blast! Skyli was so excited when she saw the train. I didn't tell her where we were going, I just told her that I had a surprise for her. When she saw it she kept saying, "Choo-choo, ride choo-choo." She was bright eyed and in awe when we stepped on the train. When we took off she started jumping and laughing. She was so excited to be riding the choo-choo train. They gave us cookies and hot cocoa. Skyli ate both cookies and I drank the hot cocoa. Apparently she doesn't like cocoa. She met Mrs. Clause and loved her. She listened to the book Polar Express. She saw the North Pole and Santa. She saw that Santa had something for her, so she was good until he gave her a little silver bell. I tried to get a picture of the two of them and Skyli freaked out! She was upset until the announcer lady said to tell Santa goodbye. Skyli then excitedly said, "bye, see you later. Be careful," and was happy again. We started singing Christmas carols then she started dancing with two little boys in the aisle. She was so cute! All the way home she kept saying, "Choo-choo again. Pppllllleeeeeaaaasssseee!" She also kept talking about how she saw Santa and he went bye-bye. It was an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment