I just wanted to give everyone an update on Zach. These are the pictures he sent me last night. He is doing good. He is a busy little bee! They are living in a tent somewhere outside of Cop Payne. He says to tell everyone hi. He hasn't gotten to call me too much, but before you say anything, I realize that I'm lucky that he gets to call at all. He got a small Thanksgiving dinner before he had to rush out on a mission. He is healthy and happy. If anyone wants to send packages you can send them to:
4th LAR C CO 2nd PLT
Unit 40650
FPO AP 96427-0650
Or you can go to motomail.us and create an account. Then you can type a letter and send it to his address. They'll print it over there and give it to him so it'll get to him faster than mail.
Thank you all for your wonderful support! We love you all and are grateful for you!
O I am so glad he is doing well and you too! skylie is sooo cute and getting so big! you guys look like your having alot of fun!! we miss you guys!
ReplyDelete