Jaxton is growing up too fast I swear! A few months ago he started solid food! When we went in for his 4 month checkup the doctor talked to us about solid food. So we got some carrots and he started those that night. I think it was the best night of his life, up to that point! I thought he would have to learn what the spoon is and how to eat, boy was I wrong! This kid was made to eat! He opened up his mouth and gobbled those carrots right up on the first bite and he hasn't stopped since! I have yet to find something that this boy won't eat. Right now I don't think it exists! Whenever we are eating he is enthralled in watching the food and trying to get to it. He loves to eat, which is probably why he was 16 lbs and 26 1/2" long at his 4 month check up. He is my chunky baby and I love it! I'm so in love with this little guy! He is perfect in every way!



No comments:
Post a Comment