Monday, March 26, 2012

Jaxton

Several people have requested more pictures of baby Jaxton, so here is a post of pictures of my precious baby boy. He is such a joy to have in our home! He still isn't sleeping much since he eats every 2-3 hours. Sadly breastfeeding didn't work out for us again. :( He smiled at me for the very first time today, and I don't believe it was a gas smile. It was so precious, I may or may not have cried. He was 9 lbs 1.5 oz at his 2 week check up. Even though I was afraid of circumcision, it really wasn't bad for him at all. He is all healed up now. Yesterday was his 3 week birthday. :) I feel like I'm just now getting a handle of this baby thing. It's hard to go from a totally independent 4 year old who does everything herself to a baby. It's also hard adjusting to 2 kids. I am still figuring it out, but this last week it has gotten much easier. I love this baby boy so much! He has already wrapped himself around my heart. Anyway, enough of my blabbing on and on, here's what you all really want......pictures!










3 comments:

  1. So precious!!! Love all the pics. When you get more into a routine we want to have you over for dinner or at least I want to bring you dinner so I can snuggle that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great megan! and jaxton is just precious! we are so happy for you! we should get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete