I didn't get any pictures of the Fall Festival, but it was a blast! We ate lunch and let the kids play at the park. Then we headed off to Mountain Days. Apparently BV likes to celebrate that they live in the Appalachain Mountains so they have a festival. There were a bunch of vendors set up selling their homemade goods. They also had a tractor, milking cow, corn sifter things and live music. It was fun, but we got there at the end as they were all packing up.
Sky milking the cow!
They had a tractor that she got to sit on. I know she looks thrilled to be on there. She really was excited to sit on it.
I'm not exactly sure what this is. You put corn at the top, turn the wheel and the corn comes out of the bottom. Sky had fun turning the wheel.
We then ended our day out at the park!
I'm so proud of her! Just this week she started going down the slides by herself! She isn't scared of much, but the slides was one of the things she was afraid of. Way to conquer one of your fears Sky! I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment