So, a few of you have asked me to post some baby bump pics so here you are! I look a lot bigger at 20 weeks this pregnancy than I did with the last one. I really look like I'm 30 weeks, but I love my baby! He's just amazing already! :)
The leaves here are changing and it really is gorgeous! Skyli and I went to a pumpkin patch in the middle of nowhere last week and even though we got extremely lost, the view was unbelievable! I found this railroad car on the side of the road and stopped to take pictures of Skyli that day (which I will be posting soon). Today I took Zach and Sky for a Sunday drive so that they could see the pretty view. I decided to take some 20 week pictures here because it's just a beautiful place! I really do love Virginia! Fall and Spring are so beautiful! I must admit though, fall is my favorite! I just love all of the colors! Some of the trees here are so vibrant with color. It really is gorgeous! Anyway, enjoy the pics of the bump! :)


You are so adorable! :)
ReplyDelete