Look how big she is! She has her backpack and her lunch box. I must admit when she was walking out the door so excitedly, I started crying. She is not my baby anymore! She's a big girl now! How did this happen?! She doesn't need me as much as she used to and I've seen it coming for awhile now. I guess it's just a hard thing for me to realize that she's growing up. I've been trying to let her gain her independence, but it's hard for me! She should always be my baby and just not grow up! :) I'm so proud of her! She really is such an amazing and special little girl! I love her so much!
Walking upstairs to her classroom. She was so excited!
She put down her lunchbox and backpack and ran off to play without even looking back at me. I was really happy to see her playing and having such a good time.
She is so cute! Congrats on having a preschooler. & baby! ;)
ReplyDelete