It has been bit slow going around here since Zach is always either in school or doing homework so I wanted to find something fun to keep me busy. I would love to learn more about gardening so here are all of my flowers and 1 cherry tomato plants.
On Saturday morning we went to the Virginia Horse Center for the farmers market. I saw this gorgeous yellow sunflower and had to have it! So we brought it home with us and I love it! Skyli had to have her flower too so when we went to Lowes we got her a flower and me a cherry tomato plant. It was a lot of fun to plant these with Skyli! I hope that they grow and flourish. I do NOT have a green thumb though, it's more of a blackish color so I hope that they survive me!
PS. Yes, she is still a superhero!
I love it! We've started gardening too. I'd love to grow flowers, but we don't have anyway really to put them, especially with cats that eat everything. We do have a little "garden" though in our 2nd bedroom and right now we're attempting to grow red and green bell peppers. It's going okay so far and we're learning as we grow. I'm just hoping we can grow at least one edible vegetable by the end of this year. Good luck to both of us!
ReplyDelete