Skyli and I went out for a walk tonight while Zach was being abused at football camp. This is the first week of camp and he's very sore. He's doing great though! Way to go babe! You are awesome! Anyway... Sky and I took some pictures of the school and our house. Everything is so gorgeous here. The first 4 pictures are of our house and the forest behind our house. The next 2 are of the athletic department. It used to be the stable when SVU was the equestrian all girl school. The gymn is in there too. The next 3 are of the back of the school, across the street from the athletic department. The next 2 are just some things I thought were pretty at the school. The next 2 are of the Knigh statue infront of the school. The mascot is a Knight. It was kind of funny, when Skyli saw it she said the knight was her daddy. The last 2 are of the front of the school. It is a beautiful building! Here's a little look at where we're living.
Monday, August 9, 2010
More Pics of BV
Skyli and I went out for a walk tonight while Zach was being abused at football camp. This is the first week of camp and he's very sore. He's doing great though! Way to go babe! You are awesome! Anyway... Sky and I took some pictures of the school and our house. Everything is so gorgeous here. The first 4 pictures are of our house and the forest behind our house. The next 2 are of the athletic department. It used to be the stable when SVU was the equestrian all girl school. The gymn is in there too. The next 3 are of the back of the school, across the street from the athletic department. The next 2 are just some things I thought were pretty at the school. The next 2 are of the Knigh statue infront of the school. The mascot is a Knight. It was kind of funny, when Skyli saw it she said the knight was her daddy. The last 2 are of the front of the school. It is a beautiful building! Here's a little look at where we're living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment