Happy 4 year anniversary to us! On our anniversary Zach played his first game of the season. It was so exciting! They played a D2 School named Concord. We had to travel 2 1/2 hours to watch. There were a bunch of football wives that carpooled and caravaned. It was so fun! We got there a bit late though and missed half of the first play. I was so excited/nervous! I loved watching Zach play! I was so proud of him. He is number 86, which is now my favorite number. :) Skyli loved watching her daddy play! She would yell, "Go daddy!" "You did it daddy!" It was so cute! We're both so proud of Zach! SVU got beat pretty bad, but they're just a small school and were up against a D2 school. The next game is Friday here. We are playing Radford. I can't wait!

Zach playing reciever.

Zach is in the group of guys playing on the field. I'm not sure which one he is.


Zach's the farthest one over.
No comments:
Post a Comment