Monday, November 12, 2012

A Day at Hee Haws!

Last Saturday we had  family day at Hee Haws. Skyli went there a few weeks back with her class for a field trip and she got a free admission coupon to go back. On a fall Saturday there's nothing better to do than hit up a farm and corn maze with the fam! It was such a fun day! It was the last Saturday that they were open for the year so there weren't very many people there. We pretty much had the place to our selves. We did the hay ride, corn maze, slide, petting zoo, horse ride, sand box and a few other things they had there. It was a blast! I love my family and spending time with them is the best! Who could blame me? They are pretty amazing! 




Look at this cute face!!! It's no wonder I'm wrapped around that chubby finger! 


He tried to attack the camera. 




This boy loves his daddy! I'm so happy I caught this moment!  

They are amazing! I love them! 

















I love my family! They are the greatest! I'm so thankful for my husband and kids! I would be nothing without them! Family fun days are the BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment