Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School! First Day of School!

Skyli started Kindergarten today!! I can't believe it! Where did the time go?! She is such a beautiful little girl! She is not my baby anymore....sniff sniff. She was so excited to go to school! She chattered away all morning long, asking every 5 minutes if it was time for school yet. When we got to school she had no fear! She walked right up to her desk, took out her stuff and started coloring. I was trying so hard to hold back the tears! She's so grown up! I feel so blessed and lucky to be her mother! I am so thankful for that sweet little chatterbox! She brings such joy and life into our home! She is always amazing me with how smart and happy she is! I love her so much! Can I keep her small and with me forever please? 

I'm so proud of this girl! Love you Skyli!

No comments:

Post a Comment