Today at the library they brought a kangaroo and a snake from the safari park that's just up the road from us. It was pretty cool to see! Skyli loved it and talked about it all night! I, on the other hand, did not find it as exciting! Snakes are so so so scary to me! I didn't even want to be in the same room as one let alone right next to one, but I did it for my daughter. Ugh, the things you do for your kids! Skyli was scared of it too at first. I had to push her closer and closer until she was close enough to touch it. Then when she reached her hand up to touch it, it turned it's head and stuck out it's tongue. It almost licked her, but she pulled her hand back. Then she was nervous about touching it, so what did I have to do? I held her hand as she touched it. After that she LOVED that snake! She was still a bit scared, but she told everyone about it and talked about the snake all night! Then we went over to see the kangaroo. She wasn't scared of it at all! She loved looking at it's tail, feet and ears. She loves animals! It took all I had to get her to leave and to come home!

We met up with some of our friends there. This is Ella. Skyli loves playing with her and says, "This is MY Ella" to everyone. It's cute! We love the Lambeths and wish they weren't leaving in a month!

Captain Kangaroo!

The evil spawn of Satan! Did you know that snakes can go a whole year without eating?! That proves that they are pure evil!
We were closer than this, but I was too struck with fear to realize that I had my camera in my hand. I really almost passed out! I am proud of myself though! Woohoo.... go me! :)


I loved this picture, but my camera went crazy. UGH! Skyli is just so cute! I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment