Friday, November 12, 2010

My Pretty Ballerina


Today was Skyli's first ballet recital. She did so great! I'm so proud of her! She is the prettiest/cutest ballerina EVER!!! I'm not goint to lie though, it was pretty funny. The oldest girl in the group is 4 I think. The rest of them are 3. Sky just turned 3 a couple of weeks ago. She's the youngest in the class by a ways. All of the little girls did such a good job! They were all so cute! The teacher surprised them by bringing out some "real" ballerina tutu's. Sky picked the green one and called it her Tinkerbell tutu. She was super sad when she had to take it off. I have to say, the teacher Elizabeth is AWESOME! She is so good and patient with the little girls. Plus, she is 8 months pregnant! That's right, she's due next month and can still touch her toes. Wow! Anyway, I love being a mommy and I love my little girl so much! I'm so proud of her! I've been trying to upload a video, but it's not working for some reason. I'll try it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment